Art Against Racism: Memorial. Monument. Movement Virtual Exhibition
HOW TO USE CINEBODY IN SIX STEPS
2. Note that there is a shot list with four sections: 1. Title Card; 2. The Artwork; 3. The Interview; and 4. The Free Shoot.
3. Print the following information about you and your artwork on a piece of paper and shoot a short video of the paper after you click “Title Card” in the shot list. On the paper provide your name, the name of the artist(s) whose work you are shooting (if not yourself), the name of the project, and your location.
4. Click “The Artwork” icon and take a 10-second shot of your artwork.
5. For the interview section, click “Interview” and record yourself or have someone record you talking about your work and how what it means to use the power of your art to challenge racism and racist structures.
6. If you believe you need additional shots, especially of your artwork, please use the “Free Shoot” section to shoot up to five additional shots up to 10 seconds each.
Be sure to shoot your video in the horizontal/landscape orientation.
Your shots will be automatically uploaded. You can delete your videos or upload new ones as long as the project is open. If acceptable our team of videographers will edit the clips into a short video of you and your work. A feature of what our team has done is below and can be seen in our Main Artists’ Gallery.
If you also want to submit your work as stills for placement in our image galleries, you are invited to do so through the CaFE platform.
You can watch a tutorial on using the Cinebody app below.
CINEBODY VIDEO TUTORIAL
JOIN THE MOVEMENT, SHARE YOUR WORK, SHARE YOUR PASSION FOR JUSTICE AND EQUALITY